Get started with EduBlocks on your Raspberry Pi in these simple steps:
1. Open up a terminal window by clicking on the terminal icon on the top right hand corner of your Raspberry Pi's Screen
2. Type the following command and then press enter on your keyboard.
curl -sSL get.edublocks.org
4. The installer will now run for a few minutes. This depends on your internet speeds.
5. You will now be able to see EduBlocks in the Raspberry Pi >> Programming menu. Click on the EduBlocks link to run the program.
6. After around half a minute, you should be able to see the EduBlocks workspace. Happy Coding.
Did this not work for you? Raise a support ticket and we are happy to help you!